photo

spiritfly

shared this problem
4 months ago

Employees Involved

photo

SCM

Admin

Statistics

9
Comments
1
Views

Share

Tags

49
votes

Sort by "Last Run Time" Doesn't Work Properly

It is very useful when there are many project, but it doesn't sort them by the date.. Please fix this

Add Comment

Comments (9)

photo Employee
12

What happens when you click on the column header?

Can you attach a screenshot where the sorting has failed?

photo
8

http://prntscr.com/eb3kws

This is in the main Content Tasks window.

photo Employee
11

spiritfly wrote:

http://prntscr.com/eb3kws

This is in the main Content Tasks window.

Can you zip up your scheduler.fdb file and send it to me? I need the dates to do some testing with.

photo
12

SCM wrote:

spiritfly wrote:

http://prntscr.com/eb3kws

This is in the main Content Tasks window.

Can you zip up your scheduler.fdb file and send it to me? I need the dates to do some testing with.
EDIT: Found it, I've uploaded it to mega.nz. Where can I send the link in private?

photo Employee
10

spiritfly wrote:

SCM wrote:

spiritfly wrote:

http://prntscr.com/eb3kws

This is in the main Content Tasks window.

Can you zip up your scheduler.fdb file and send it to me? I need the dates to do some testing with.
EDIT: Found it, I've uploaded it to mega.nz. Where can I send the link in private?
info[at]seocontentmachine.com

Also yes, its a unique file so you can do a windows file search for "scheduler.fdb" on your hard drive.

photo
9

SCM wrote:

spiritfly wrote:

SCM wrote:

spiritfly wrote:

http://prntscr.com/eb3kws

This is in the main Content Tasks window.

Can you zip up your scheduler.fdb file and send it to me? I need the dates to do some testing with.
EDIT: Found it, I've uploaded it to mega.nz. Where can I send the link in private?
info[at]seocontentmachine.com

Also yes, its a unique file so you can do a windows file search for "scheduler.fdb" on your hard drive.

Just sent it over with a download link from mega, cheers.

photo Employee
9

Did you try clicking on the column header to re-sort?

http://prntscr.com/ebx3y5

photo
10

SCM wrote:

Did you try clicking on the column header to re-sort?

http://prntscr.com/ebx3y5

Of course I did, one is ascending, second click is descending. They do seem to get sorted, but sort of :)

http://prntscr.com/ebxpoh

Could it be due to some old tasks that were created before you sorted this issue out? Because it seems in some projects that I've created just recently the tasks are correctly sorted.

photo Employee
11

I actually haven't done anything to try fix the problem since I wasn't able to replicate it.

Leave Comment

photo