How to use the custom content section in the article creator?
What is the custom content section for, and how can it be used for SEO?
The custom content section is for inserting your own content into articles that SCM creates.
You can opt to use your own titles and/or titles that SCM scrapes.
You can customise the categories tag used by SCM in some templates.
These paragraphs are not processed by SCM.
- These paragraphs can be in spun format
- SCM will not insert links and images into these custom paragraphs
Watch video -> https://vimeo.com/92579648
- Insert your own resource boxes, footers into articles with a customised link
- Insert a starting paragraph that you want all your articles to have
Explanation of Positions
- Top: Insert at top of article
- Middle: Insert at centre of article
- End: Insert at very end
- Random: Insert into a random position, with a chance of being used
- Anywhere: Insert anywhere into the article
Random: You can select exactly how many random type paragraphs are used each time an article is generated. Perfect for reducing footprint.
NB You can disable content scraping in SCM and just use custom content to build your own content. However SCM will be unable to insert links and images etc into your article if you do this.