photo

SCM

shared this problem
2 years ago

Employees Involved

photo

SCM

Admin

Statistics

8
Comments
1
Views

Share

519
votes

Doesn't work with blogspot.com

The blogger tool won't allow connection to blogger blogs on the blogspot domain name

Official Answer
photo Employee
SCM Posted 2 years ago

Please enable access for less secure apps. You can do this by visiting this link

https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps

You should get an automated email from Google when you try to add blogger blog into SCM.

Add Comment

Comments (8)

photo
143

hi is work with no problem

you have to sec ver for bloger account , I use it with no problem

photo Employee
139

kitisak wrote:

hi is work with no problem

you have to sec ver for bloger account , I use it with no problem

Thanks for that update.

photo
82

hi, I set it to less secure but still have answer from SCM:

  1. "Method Not Allowed"
I try add Blog at blogspot.com by Blog Manager via Add WP

photo Employee
88

Valdoorf wrote:

hi, I set it to less secure but still have answer from SCM:

  1. "Method Not Allowed"
I try add Blog at blogspot.com by Blog Manager via Add WP
Won't work, you need to post to blogspot via post by email.

photo
84

Could You improve adding sites posting via mail?

To work the same like "bulk load WP" ?

photo Employee
87

Valdoorf wrote:

Could You improve adding sites posting via mail?

To work the same like "bulk load WP" ?

http://vote.seocontentmachine.com/responses/bulk-load-post-by-email-blogs

Request added

photo
25

I get the "Method Not Allowed" error too every time I try to add a Blogger (blogspot) account. I've already configured my account to allow less secure apps to access, but the error still appears.

photo Employee
19

DeeDee wrote:

I get the "Method Not Allowed" error too every time I try to add a Blogger (blogspot) account. I've already configured my account to allow less secure apps to access, but the error still appears.
Blogger API support has been removed. You need to post by email instead. Google has deprecated the API as well i'm sure.

Leave Comment

photo