Bulk Auto-Correct Spelling-Grammar-Punctuation-Capitalization & improve content readability score
Given Google's focus on content quality and speculation in SEO communities it is almost a certainty that they are somehow including a form of readability score for content in their algorithm. So, as the title says - a bulk auto-correct tool could help achieve a higher content readability score for the content SCM outputs and also reduce footprints. It would obviously need to include a protected words function.
- Automatically fix incorrect spelling (with best possible option)
- Automatically fix incorrect grammar (with best possible option)
- Delete word/sentence/paragraph if no best possible FIX option is available for the above
- If missing add periods to end of sentences in bigger paragraphs (i.e. not to sub-headings)
- Fix incorrect capitalization of words
It is I think unlikely that the readability score of a single piece of content will affect you, but when you do bulk link building with this content and all of the content from which you are getting links has a low readability score then this could very well impact your results in Google and possible even throw up some flags...